Terms & Conditions
ARCADIA NURSING LIMITED
Website use Terms and Conditions
- WHO WE ARE
This website is operated by Arcadia Nursing Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 08066916. Our registered office is at Arcadia Nursing Station Road, North Thoresby, Grimsby, England, DN36 5QS.
- THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) let you know how we operate our website.
- You should always read these Terms to make sure you understand them before you use the website.
- We may change these Terms from time to time so you should check this page each time you use the website. We will let you know on our Website if we have updated our Terms and any changes will apply from the date that they are published on our Website.
- By using the website, you accept that you understand these Terms and our Privacy Notice and agree to be legally bound by them.
- Should you have any queries, concerns or complaints please contact us at email@example.com
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION
It is really important that you pay particular attention to this clause as it contains important legal information.
- We accept no responsibility for liability to you for reasons outside of our control to include (but not limited to) technical failures, malfunctions, internet accessibility or availability, web congestion, acts or omissions of any service provider, unauthorised intervention, computer virus, tampering, fraud or any other reason which affects the running, integrity, fairness, or administration of the Website in any way and no compensation or damages will be payable to you.
- We may vary these terms at any time in our absolute and sole discretion if we feel that it is reasonable to do so.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by us;
- such loss or damage was not reasonably foreseeable (meaning it was not an obvious consequence of our breach or not contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract);
- (and to the extent that) such loss or damage is your fault, for example by not complying with this agreement; or
- such loss or damage relates to a business of yours.
- Nothing in these terms shall affect your statutory rights.
- If any provision or part-provision of these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted, but that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these
- If you want to contact us or have a complaint, you can reach us by:
- phone: 01472 233 445
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Arcadia Nursing, Station Road, North Thoresby, Grimsby, England, DN36 5QS.
- These Terms and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR WEBSITE TERMS
- The following Terms explain how you may use this Website and any of its content.
- You should read these Terms carefully before using the Website. By using the Website or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you should stop using the Website immediately.
- These Terms apply to any parts of the Website, its functionality and
- USING THE WEBSITE
- The Website is for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Website.
- We make no promise that the Website is appropriate or available for use in locations outside of Great Britain. If you choose to access the Website from locations outside the UK, you acknowledge you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws where they apply.
- We try to make the Website as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Website, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- As a condition of your use of the Website, you agree not to:
- misuse or attack our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful (such as by way of a denial-of-service attack), or
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Website if you do not comply with these Terms or any applicable law.
- INFRINGING CONTENT
- If you believe that any content which is distributed or published by the Website is inappropriate, defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights, you should contact us immediately using the contact details at the top of this page.
- OWNERSHIP, USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The intellectual property rights in the Website and in any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or accessible from the Website (Content) are owned by us and our licensors.
- We and our licensors reserve all our intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, all copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind) whether registered or unregistered anywhere in the world. This means, for example, that we remain owners of them and are free to use them as we see fit.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Website or the Content other than as necessary for you to access it. You agree not to adjust, try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Website or the Content (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular, in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Website or the Content.
- Trademarks: Arcadia Nursing Limited, Arcadia Nursing and are our trademarks. Other trademarks and trade names may also be used on the Website or in the Content. Use by you of any trademarks on the Website or in the Content is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
- SUBMITTING INFORMATION TO THE WEBSITE
- While we try to make sure that the Website is secure, we do not actively monitor or check whether information supplied to us through the Website is confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable.
- ACCURACY OF INFORMATION AND AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
- We try to make sure that the Website is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, but we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Website will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on the Website is at your own risk.
- We may suspend or terminate access or operation of the Website at any time as we see fit.
- Any Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest, but has not been tailored to your specific requirements or circumstances. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes. You should always use your own independent judgment when using our Website and its Content.
- While we try to make sure that the Website is available for your use, we do not promise that the Website will be available at all times or that your use of the Website will be uninterrupted.
- HYPERLINKS AND THIRD PARTY SITES
The Website may contain hyperlinks or references to third party advertising and websites other than the Website. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party advertising or websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party advertising or website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party site and is at your own risk.
- EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We are not liable to you if we fail to comply with these terms because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; flood, fire, explosion or accident; or epidemics or pandemics; or force majeure.
- RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
No one other than a party to these terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
- No changes to these terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing or made in accordance with this clause.
- We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our updated terms will be displayed on the Website and by continuing to use and access the Website following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these terms from time to time to verify such variations.
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you are unhappy with us, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact details set out at the top of this page.
- If a dispute cannot be resolved or you are unhappy with the outcome, you may want to use alternative dispute resolution (ADR). ADR is a process for resolving disputes between you and us that does not involve going to court.
- Relevant law will apply to these Terms. If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms.