Why Arcadia Nursing
We at Arcadia Nursing place an enormous amount of emphasis on making sure you have a positive experience and will support you from the registration stage through to the finalisation of your booking. It is important that we and ensure that working with Arcadia Nursing is a positive and worthwhile experience.
We are here to make sure your relocation is smooth, stress free, and – dare we say it – enjoyable. After all, it’s an exciting time for you.
Your dedicated consultant will be with you at every stage of the move, from house- hunting to finding the best schools for your children, to ensuring you know not only that you have to buy a TV Licence but how to do it! Relocating creates a lot of work: we are here to pick this up for you. Above all, our service is tailored to suit your individual needs.
Our practical and personal service is like meeting a friendly local person: we can even recommend restaurants! And we won’t abandon you the moment you unpack your bags, but offer a complete settling-in service.
After you apply to us we will send you a full registration document and welcome pack. Once we receive the completed registration form and documents we will contact you to arrange your individual interview and to discuss your options for work.
When we receive your documents we will translate them into English if they are not already, we are required to do this for our clients.
We then begin the process of verifying your documents and will stay in contact with you throughout your application. We will then also start to discuss what job is the best for you.
Once the verification has been completed, for candidates not based in the UK, we will arrange for your travel and accommodation to the United Kingdom. It is important to note, we will arrange for you to travel to the United Kingdom 2 weeks prior to the start of the placement, there is some training and testing that you will be required to complete in the United Kingdom.
This 2 week period will also allow you time to acclimatise to your new surroundings.
Our Latest Nursing Jobs
- The best rates of pay
- Work with leading NHS Hospitals, Private Hospitals and Care Homes
- Assistance with travel
- Assistance with accommodation
- Working bonuses
- Settling in assistance
- Full monthly appraisals
- Full support in placement from a dedicated consultant
We offer all candidates that wish to relocate to the UK the opportunity to find accommodation through Arcadia Nursing. Our accommodation partners are able to offer all types of housing that is local to the placement you are working in.
Every European Candidate that completes their registration with Arcadia Nursing receives free travel from the home country to the UK. We also pay for your return flight home once your placement is completed. Contact us now to find out more.
Working as Nurse in the UK
We are looking for professionals who value care quality and are motivated to join our team. We offer unique opportunities for training and career development. It is important that every candidate understands what our clients expect from our nurses. Below are some key points to remember when considering working in the UK.
- Assess patient needs within specialty area by obtaining a medical history; examining the patient; gathering related information.
- Develop nursing care plan by analysing and documenting the patient’s physical condition, psychological status, and influencing social factors; applying special training.
- Provide coordinated patient treatment by communicating the nursing care plan and all pertinent information to other members of the health care team.
- Update nursing care plan by maintaining and reviewing medical record; keeping abreast of changing conditions and needs; re-evaluating goals; modifying treatment plan.
- Maintain quality of care by integrating risk management, quality management, utilisation management, and infection control management principles within the care plan.
- Keep nurse manager informed by communicating current activities and problems in specialty care.
- Prepare health care providers in speciality care delivery by applying knowledge and special training; providing educational programs; monitoring specialty care applications; counselling caregivers.
- Provide speciality care information by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends.
- Complete specialty care projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; re-deploying human resources; revising educational programs.
- Maintain legal and accreditation compliance by recommending policy positions concerning local and national regulations and standards; anticipating emerging issues.
- Update specialty care job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Enhance nursing and medical centre reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Interested in Joining
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you to discuss how to register and the types of vacancies we have available for you.
[contact-form-7 id="2271" title="Marketing"]